It’s time for another Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week. The kids went back to school this week which meant I could crack on with work again. Although that didn’t really happen and I ended up taking a week out for me. I’ve still done bits of work here and there but nothing too strenuous.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week
- We had a couple of birthday presents to buy this week so I withdrew some of my survey earnings onto Amazon Gift cards to pay for them.
- I used to buy the white lasagne sauce in jars but this week I made a whole lasagne from scratch. I wanted a dairy free version so I decided to make my own using soya milk and cornflour. It turned out really nice.
- I love to pick up free in store magazine and this week I picked up a free Tesco magazine. There are some really useful coupons in there this month.
- I spotted yellow sticker blueberries!! This almost never happens and I refuse to spend £2 on a handful of blueberries but my little boy loves them.
- I spilt grease down my favourite summer t-shirt this week (sad times!). Luckily I managed to find a couple of similar t-shirts online at H&M. I joined their club which meant I got free delivery and 10% off my first order.
It’s been so nice to kick back this week and relax. I’ve caught up with family and given myself some down time which I really needed. As much as I love chilling out with the kids I still felt this week that I needed some me time. I don’t think I could have picked a nicer week to take time off with the weather being so nice.