It’s Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week time again. We’ve all been feeling under the weather again this week with colds which has meant this week has been tough. As I’ve been so tired I’ve tried to take short cuts where possible without spending too much extra money!
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week
- I ordered a Tesco gift card from Zeek this week to go towards our grocery shopping throughout March. Overall I’ll have already saved £15.30 before I even hit the shops, I’ll explain how I did it. I cashed in some sweat coins to get a £10 voucher for Zeek. I went to Topcashback and clicked through to Zeek. Zeek had a £100 Tesco gift card for £99 plus my £10 voucher takes it to £89, they then add on a small charge. I then received £6.30 in my Topcashback account for using them.
- Another week, another freebie this time from Shopmium. They had some Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips for free after cashback so I picked some up while I was in town.
- I’ve been playing Topcashback valentine treats again, I love this giveaway although I haven’t won anything yet.
- I signed up to OhMyDosh! this week and one of the offers was for a Free 14 day now tv trial. I got paid £5 to take a free trial which I’ve been meaning to try for a while now, so I’m pretty chuffed about that!
- For the last couple of weeks I have been using meet Cleo to save money. I’ve had it set to auto save to trial its automatic savings function and I’m really impressed so far. I usually have no problem saving money myself but I wanted to see if the app could find any extra money to save that I otherwise would have probably spent. I will continue to keep the auto save as there is a nice amount of money building and it will probably go towards next Christmas.
I’m really happy about the savings that I’ve managed to make this week. I would have been happy with a free trial of Now Tv but actually making £5 is brilliant! Shopmium has been great for freebies the last few weeks so I hope it continues.