Here are five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 6th July 2018.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 6th July 2018
- While I was out sourcing for my new eBay reseller business this week I picked up a free drink from Shopmium. It was a really hot day so this was a really useful freebie.
- I managed to get another box of free Magnums through the Clicksnap app this week.
- Today I’m going to go another freebie hunt as I know there are some great deals on Shopmium this week. I’ve seen some yummy looking veggie foods which I haven’t tried before.
- I found my usual night cream reduced to half price at just £6.49 this week. Topcashback also had a heatwave cashback bonus of £3 on any purchases over £5. So I ordered my night cream using the free click and collect service and after cashback only paid £3.36 for a product worth £12.99.
- There was a glitch on the Topshop website meaning that 3 pairs of socks cost just 50p. I needed some new socks so I ordered them to be delivered through click and collect.
I didn’t feel like I’d been overly frugal this week but looking back I’ve been more frugal than I thought.