Here is five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 31st August 2018.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 31st August 2018
- The kids both needed new school shoes ready for when they go back next week. We tend to measure feet at home (I have a Clarks foot measure which I bought years ago) and then look online for the cheapest option on new shoes. This year 2 pairs were bought brand new from eBay and the other 2 pairs from Clarks. Obviously I used coupon codes and got cashback on the lot.
- The youngest needed new leggings, jumper and essentials ready for Autumn so we looked through the Gap sale. We got some awesome bargains including a pair of Bambi high tops for £8.99! And we also used a code for 45% off so we really did save some money on the order.
- Another piece of junk sold on eBay this week from our garage full of old stuff to sell!
- I love the sports bras from Lululemon and often check out their sale items to see if there are any worth having. I can’t bring myself to pay full price for one although they are amazing quality. I found one reduced to £38 and also got cashback on it.
- My skin is always really bad this time of year while the seasons are changing so I invested in a new day cream, eye cream and body lotion. Superdrug had all the items reduced and as usual I got cashback on them.
This time of year is always expensive with back to school things and preparing for a new season. Although I feel like I’ve kept the costs minimal and I love the fact that I can get cashback on everything I buy.