Here are five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 20th July 2018.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 20th July 2018
- Shopmium had some more veggie freebies available this week so I picked up another bag of veggie pieces while I was in town sourcing on Tuesday.
- Topshop have their sale on and this week and some of their knickers on 3 for 2 were also in the sale. When added to your basket 3 pairs worked out at just £1. I ordered them to pick up in store which is free.
- While I was looking through the Topshop sale I also found a lovely pair of shoes reduced to £10 so I added them to my order. I also clicked through Quidco to get cashback on my purchase.
- I picked up a bar of Stork coconut oil free from Checkoutsmart. I’ll use this to bake with and use it as I would regular oil.
- Another piece of junk sold on eBay this week! That’s another £5 made from clearing out our garage.
I’m so excited to go pick up my new shoes from Topshop, I’ve been looking for something similar for a long time now so I was lucky to spot them. Our garage is getting clearer by the day at the moment thanks to eBay and we’re making extra cash at the same time.