Here are my five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 1st June 2018
five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 1st June 2018
- We have had a no spend this week. So obviously we’ve not spent any money (this included groceries). We’ve eaten up out of the cupboards, freezer and fridge and saved ourselves some money.
- While the kids have been home this week we’ve been listing our old unwanted stuff on eBay.
- This week I redeemed another £50 from survey sites. This week the cash and gift cards came from Prolific academic, Branded surveys and Mysurvey.
- Alongside getting paid for completing surveys I was also sent a survey freebie this week. I’m not allowed to mention what the freebie is but it is something you have to buy regularly anyway. This freebie came from Ipsos surveys and I will be trying the product out for a few days and reporting back what I thought.
- I batch cooked a slow cooker Bolognese on Wednesday. We had spaghetti Bolognese Wednesday evening and we have 2 tubs in the freezer ready for a couple of other meals.
Having a no spend week this week really helped keep our budget on track. For some reason we seem to have gone over budget on just about everything this last month so it feels good to reign it back in a little bit.