Here are my five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 15th June 2018.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 15th June 2018
- I picked up quite a few freebies using Shopmium and Checkoutsmart this week. The freebies included a multipack of crisps and some chocolate chip brioche snacks which the kids took in their lunch boxes. I also used the Topcashback grocery offers they currently have which meant a tin of carrots and some dried spaghetti were just 10p each. These kinds of freebies are my favourite because they’re the kind of things that we would be buying anyway.
- I did a mystery shop in my nearest town this week and got paid to eat a free lunch. Mystery shopping is one of my favourite side hustles especially when food is involved.
- While I was in town I checked out the yellow stickers in Morrisons and Tesco. I picked up some yummy things for the freezer which will come in handy for nights where I don’t have a lot of time.
- I had a batch of leftover Bolognese in the freezer which got turned into a yummy lasagne. We had a yellow sticker flatbread with it as a side which was really yummy.
- We went through our dvds and books this week and ended up filling a few boxes to send to Ziffit. I love a good declutter and getting some extra cash in the process makes it even better. We made around £30 all together which is going towards my start up costs to start reselling.
This week has been a really productive week for money saving and decluttering and I’m really excited to get started with eBay reselling. I was meant to start sourcing for eBay stock this week but I’ve been feeling really unwell the last few days so I decided to take it easy instead. I can start sourcing when I feel better and I’ll enjoy it more.