Here is five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 4th May 2018. It’s been another ridiculously busy week in this house and it has gone so quick!
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 4th May 2018
- Last week I mentioned that Morrisons had sent me some voucher codes for my first 3 online shops. I used the second of those voucher codes for £15 off this weeks shop which has meant we have come in well under our £200 grocery budget for this month!
- I set some new goals and wrote out a new budget for May. Doing this each month is crucial for us while we’re saving money like we are.
- I’ve been keeping up with making homemade bread this week in the [easyazon_link identifier=”B004RTJWMC” locale=”UK” tag=”httpswwwf0c2b-21″]bread maker[/easyazon_link]. Making our own bread means we can control exactly what we put in it and it still only costs around 50p to make a loaf.
- We made homemade pizza again this week, because pizza is life and it’s cheaper and healthier than buying shop bought.
- I signed up for The Vegan Kind subscription box last month which was really great to receive. So many vegan goodies at a discounted price. So this week I also signed up to their Supermarket rewards program which gives you money off future purchases. This link will give you 15% off your first purchase! *If you spend over £10 I do get extra points added on to my balance*.
Although this week has been busy I’ve saved time by using my bread maker and shopping online. This has meant that although it’s not been our most frugal week, we’re still able to save money on essentials.