Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 27th April 2018 is here! I’ve been so busy this week that I didn’t think I’d get this post up but I have so yay!
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 27th April 2018
- I went out for a meal last week and tried a chickpea and beetroot burger which turned out to be really yummy! So this week I made some homemade chickpea and beetroot burgers with leftover beetroot we had in the fridge. I made enough so I had plenty for the freezer for a later date. They turned out okay but I think my recipe needs a little tweaking for next time.
- Morrisons finally deliver in my area! I signed up but didn’t actually order anything, then a few days later they sent me £40 worth of vouchers for my first 3 orders. Needless to say I did my 2 weekly shop with them and they even sent free gingerbread men which was a lovely touch.
- We don’t seem to have had many receipts recently but I did get one for petrol so it got snapped straight into Shoppix!
- It’s my littlest ones 9th birthday next month and she’s requested a laptop so she doesn’t have to borrow mine all the time. So I’ve been doing as many surveys as possible ready for birthday spends.
- This week I’ve been using Bean to help track subscriptions. It’s been really helpful in seeing where we could cut back or save money by switching to alternative plans.
This week has been really busy, so I was really pleased when I got the Morrisons vouchers. I love grocery shopping online at the moment. It saves so much time and hassle when I’ve got so many other things on my to do list. I also ordered my first shop through Topcashback so I have a nice little bonus back as well.