It’s time for five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 11th May 2018.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 11th May 2018
- I have almost enough Amazon gift cards to buy my little girl a laptop for her birthday! All earned from surveys.
- This week I used the last Morrisons voucher they sent me when I registered. I did a two week+ shop for £100 and got £10 off.
- I’ve had a major life overhaul the last month or so (maybe I need to get a blog post up about it?). I’ve basically been making better food choices and working out regularly, I actually joined a gym! I found out this week that I’ve lost a stone in weight and I’ve dropped my body fat percentage. I’ve mostly been using free workouts from Amazon Prime Video, meal planning and using the free MyFitnessPal app. So far it’s not cost a lot at all!
- I made use of the bank holiday weekend by giving the house a spring clean. I dug out so many fancy shower gels and body washes that I’d been gifted for birthdays and Christmas. They are now in the bathroom ‘stock cabinet’ ready for us all to enjoy. That’ll save some money while showering for a while.
- I ordered a free chocolate bar on this weeks shop which was free after cashback on Shopmium.
It felt so good to get the house all tidy and clean last weekend and I was amazed at all the stuff I’d forgotten about! Along with looking after myself a bit better my anxiety has come down a lot and life just seems better right now. I find that clutter encourages my anxiety and stress which in turn forces me to spend more on stuff that I don’t really need.