I don’t feel like this week has been overly frugal if I’m honest. We’ve all had the sniffles which meant morale in the house has been a bit low. This is Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week 22 September 2017.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week
- I officially started the Christmas shopping off this week by taking up Amazon on there 3 books for £10 deal. This was paid for with a gift card earned by doing surveys.
- As Christmas is only a few months away and my son has a birthday in October I’ve started to ebay some of the kids old toys. Any money made will go into our house money fund.
- As I mentioned last week I contacted my electricity supplier to be put on a more cost effective plan. They switched us over with no problems at all and we have saved roughly £10 off our monthly bills.
- I received my September Birchbox and fell in love with one of the products! Birchbox offer free delivery and 2 free samples when you review your box so I managed to get the Dr PawPaw Original Clear Balm for £6.26 plus free delivery & 2 free samples. If you suffer with Eczema or dry patches this balm is amazing!
- I ordered a door curtain from Amazon to prevent draughts coming from our front door. So far its working really well and I can definitely feel a difference in comparison to before.
Although this week didn’t feel very frugal & I’ve spent more than I usually do. I know that what I have bought this week will save us money in the long run so I can’t really grumble. It’s already visible that our bills reducing in size which is quite exciting! I next plan to reduce our Sky bill every month or get rid completely, if anyone knows of any good alternatives please let me know.