It’s Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week time again and this week has been a super busy! I’ve been trying to catch up on everything that I got behind on last week while the kids were off school. Thank goodness I’m almost caught up with everything now though.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week
- I got a free £5 Amazon gift card this week from useBean. I signed up a month ago to help keep track of my direct debits and try to shave a little off my monthly outgoings. They have an offer where if you sign up, connect your account and remain connected for 30 days they will send you a £5 gift card.
- I haven’t been grocery shopping at all this week so far due to being ridiculously busy! We’ve managed this week on what was in our (well stocked) pantry, freezer and fridge. I’ve been making loaves of bread in the bread maker daily and just making do where needed. It feels good to be going through food items that we had forgotten about!
- I did however place a Tesco order to arrive today ready for the weekend. I have a delivery saver pass with them which means if I don’t automatically save money on my deliveries with them they send me a coupon to make up the difference. This week I received a coupon worth £8. I love to stack offers and coupons to make the most of our small grocery budget.
- We also had a free Abel and Cole box delivery this week which meant we still had plenty of fresh organic fruit and veg to eat! I used a coupon code last weekend to get a free box.
- Matched betting had taken a bit of a back seat over the last few months while I focussed on other things but with Cheltenham on the horizon I’m back into the swing of things. It’s still one of my favourite side hustles and I can’t wait for Cheltenham, last year I made £302 over the 4 day festival.
I don’t know where this week has gone in all honesty. It’s been one of those weeks where I’ve been that busy I can’t even remember what I’ve done. I know I’ve done a hell of a lot though!