Here are my five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 8th June 2018
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 8th June 2018
- Some Boots Advantage card coupons came in the post this week so they will come in handy the next time we need bathroom essentials. I currently have £27.08 in points which will probably get used over Christmas.
- We’ve been getting lots of our old stuff onto eBay this week to declutter and make some extra money. It always feels really good to declutter.
- I transferred money into savings accounts this week to make the most of the savings limits. 2 of my savings accounts have great interest rates but have a monthly saving limit. So I always pay into those first, this means that I can maximise the potential of these accounts.
- The beginning of a new month meant I made a new budget. This will keep us on track with what money we have coming in and out. It’s not always easy to work out where money will be coming from being self employed but budgeting definitely helps.
- I hit cash out for Vyper this week so that was a nice £5 into my Paypal account. If you’ve never heard of Vyper it’s a survey app with super quick surveys. I tend to do the surveys while waiting for the kids to come out of school.
I love having a declutter and selling old stuff on eBay so I’ve decided to start a new reselling side hustle! I’m really excited to start going sourcing next week, I’ll try to keep everyone updated through blog posts and Insta.