Here are five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 13th July 2018.
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week – 13th July 2018
- The kids and I needed some new clothes for the warmer weather so I took some money out of my matched betting pot to pay for it.
- Last Friday I went on a freebie haul. I came home with an infused fizzy water, and 3 packets of various Garden Gourmet veggie meals all free courtesy of Shopmium.
- I redeemed another gift card from Ipsos ready to go away ready for Christmas spends. I was also selected to be a product tester with one of their latest campaigns. This means I’ll receive something for free in exchange for my opinion on it.
- I went sourcing with another reseller this week and bought lots of new stock for my reselling business. We picked up some great names like Laura Ashley, Hotter, Next, Banana Republic and Karen Millen.
- I did our Tesco shop online again this week. Before I head to the checkout I always google ‘Tesco Grocery coupon code’. This week it came up with a code for a free yogurt which I added to my basket right before checking out.
This week didn’t feel very frugal considering I actually spent quite a bit of money on new clothes for myself. I haven’t bought myself much in such a long time though so I felt like my clothes were all a bit tired.