I don’t feel like we have been particularly frugal this week although we haven’t done anything particularly non frugal either. Here is this weeks Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week
- We managed to save some rolls about to be thrown out. My father in law organises events in the local area and had tons of bread rolls leftover still sealed in there packaging. They were still good to eat so we took them, they were really delicious bread rolls.
- I made sure to snap all my reciepts into Shoppix this week. I’m hoping to get up to £10 worth of tokens before Christmas.
- I’ve been playing Quidco’s Snow Me The Money this week, I haven’t won anything yet but fingers crossed.
- I’ve been completing more surveys this week to go towards Christmas.
- I got cash back on a free trial of Tesco Delivery saver so we have free delivery for a month and a little cash back thanks to Topcashback.
This week seems to have whizzed past so quick it’s just a blur! Christmas planning has officially begun here and I’ve upped the amount of surveys I’m doing to get those gift cards ready to spend. Budgets have been set and the kids will be letting me know what their top toys are this year.