For the first time ever I am publicly publishing my goals. I hope that this 1. Keeps me accountable and 2. Inspires others with their own goals.
So my goals for July are…
- Stick to a grocery budget of £200. Last month I found our grocery budget spiralling slowly out of control. So this month I really want to stick to our budget or spend less. I’ll be utilising our freezer as much as possible and hunting for yellow stickers.
- Make an extra £200-£300 matched betting to put straight into savings. My matched betting income is still trickling in regularly, and anything earned is put aside for saving.
- Make enough to pay for 2 holidays through other side hustles. We will be holidaying next month and in September and I hope to pay for both holidays purely with my side hustle income. I will mostly be eBaying some items and doing surveys.
- Pinterest monthly views to 15k. Last month I went from 2.6k to 8.1k monthly views and I’m going to continue working on my Pinterest to hit 15k this month.
- Increase Social media followers! So I have separate goals for each platform. Twitter goal is 750 followers, Instagram goal is 550 followers and Pinterest goal is 200 followers.
- Continue to cook more from scratch. Last month I made so many more meals from scratch compared to previous months. I would like to keep this up as it not only reduces food bill costs but it’s so much healthier for us.
- No Takeaways. As before last month we didn’t have a single takeaway which is good for us. I would like to continue this for July.
I’m really looking forward to this month, we’re now in the last few weeks of school and the summer holidays are fast approaching. We’ve got lots of picnics, nature walks and tons of free activities planned for the 6 week break as well as a short break away.