Here is the first Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week post for November 2017! And with Halloween out the way it’s time to think about Christmas now right?!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week
- It was my son’s birthday this week and all of his presents were paid for by gift cards earned from surveys.
- We had slow cooker jacket potatoes again this week which made for a quick easy meal after work.
- It was back to school this week with frugal lunch boxes.
- I cleaned the dishwasher with leftover white vinegar instead of buying the special dishwasher cleaner. It worked really well, I definitely won’t buy dishwasher cleaner again.
- I won on the Topcashback Trick or Treat game again! I also picked up £2 cash back from the pumpkins we bought last week. Thank you Faith from www.muchmorewithless.co.uk for letting me know about the that deal.
It’s been a super busy week with the final birthday of October and getting the kids back to school. Now it’s time to get excited about Christmas and all of the festive activities we want to do! This year I will be making a lot of gifts for friends and family as I find it’s a lot more personal. It also often works out a little cheaper to make your own gift basket and you only put in what you know they will use. We will be making our own gift tags out of last years cards as well, my daughter loves doing this! Although I have my christmas fund ready to go I’ve decided I will continue to build up my gift cards from surveys also. This would mean anything leftover in my Christmas account can go towards our home fund instead.