Here are my Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week. No spend week has gone well so far this week which is great and our freezer isn’t looking as ridiculously full as it did a couple of weeks ago!
Five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week
- I made a spaghetti Bolognese using leftover Bolognese sauce (It was a vegan Bolognese) I had put in the freezer. From start to finish that nights tea took me 10 minutes to make and tasted delicious.
- I batch cooked vegan mince with veg in the slow cooker this week for pasty’s on Tuesday and a cottage pie on Thursday. Again 2 super quick delicious dinners with minimal fuss.
- We had some bananas that seemed to go black very quickly again this week and my little boy won’t touch them! That is unless I make them into a banana cake for him. He has been taking banana cake in his pack up to school so win win really.
- This week I set up a save money challenge ready to start on the 1st Feb. I will be taking part in the challenge alongside everyone else in the Facebook group and I hope it will help others save some extra money too.
- This week was a great week for Shopmium freebies! I picked up some free cereal, a Bol veg pot and some chocolate biccies all free.
This weeks freebies 😍 I love these @bolfoods veg pots they make an awesome vegan 🌱 lunch 🥙 my family are non vegan and love the biccies and the cereal. #freelunch #freeveganfood #freecereal #freebiscuits #cashback #freestuff #ilovefreestuff #freefood #healthylunch #shopmium #ukblogger #proteincereal #freestuffrocks #freebies #ukfreebies #bloggerlife #breakfast #lunch #snack #ukmum #ukmummyblogger #bloggingmama #lifestyleblogger #frugallife #frugalliving #frugalmum
As I said our freezer is looking so much less full which is great, we really needed to eat stuff up instead of just buying more. I’ve been lucky to find lots of yellow stickered fruit and veg this week again. This really does help with keeping down costs during a no spend month. I think this weeks grocery costs have come to around £10 which I’m really happy with.