Here is this weeks Five Fabulously Frugal Things. It’s been a week full of ups and downs and I feel like this time of year just speeds past to Christmas quicker than you know. With all the events, work and school activities going on I really love the excitement but it’s tough to keep up.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week
- I picked up some Christmas presents and got Cashback from CheckoutSmart. Doing this means I can get a few extra small gifts for this person and still come in under budget. (I can’t name what they were as the recipient might see this and I don’t want to spoil any surprises)
- I upgraded my free Tesco delivery saver trial to a full plan, I paid with doubled up Clubcard vouchers and I also got cashback from Topcashback. This will cover any deliveries for groceries over the Christmas period.
- I picked up some yellow stickered frozen swede in Morissons reduced to 15p, these will come in handy for soups, stews and swede and carrot mash.
- I’m not a big fan of Black Friday usually but I did pick up a couple of bargains in the Amazon Black Friday sale. These items were already on my Christmas shopping list though so I didn’t spend on unnecessary things.
- I had my first £5 payout with the Vyper app this week. Vyper kind of like another survey app where you answer quick questions from home or in stores.
I think frugal wise this week I’ve done well, I’ve been too busy to do any proper yellow sticker hunts recently so spotting the swede was a bonus. The Tesco delivery saver will be perfect as I’ll be working over the Christmas period this year. I would rather spend my days off doing fun things with the kids than doing grocery shops.